Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I'LL MARRY YOU KEANU!!


I just read on MRN.com that Keanu Reeves is desperate to get married.
http://www.movies.msn.com/celebs/article.aspx?news=224827

My question is this; how is it possible that he is having a problem finding someone to take him up on it?
He's tall, good looking, seems quirky but intelligent, (although he's been known to call himself dumb) he's a musician, he's an ex-athlete and he's financially stable. So what's the problem?

I've always been one to like the quirky-yet-charming actors such as Johnny Depp, Robert Downey, Mel Gibson, Nic Cage, Orlando Bloom; guys like that. The handsome yet not totally main-stream, take-any-role-they-throw-at-you kind. Keanu is definitely part of that group for me. You never know what to expect from him. What I've found with all the above mentioned men is that even if the movie they're in isn't great, their performances will stand out.

So what do I have in common with Keanu? Age, experience, hockey, music and..who knows what else. Maybe I could even get him into NASCAR!

So pre-nup or otherwise, call me Keanu..let's talk!!

No comments: