Sunday, February 03, 2008

Boo-hoo Brady!!!

With apologies to my Patsy-lovin' friend Christine....I have to blog about tonights Super Bowl.
Hell to the freakin YEAH!!
I haven't been this excited about a Super Bowl win since....Ummm...well, ever. It was almost as good as I would feel if the Bills won. But not quite! lol

Here's the thing, there are only two people I hate in the NFL. One is Tom "Marcia" Brady and the other is Randy Moss. So to see them make a REAL classy exit to their locker room before the game even ENDED was just SUCH a great feeling!

Why do I hate Brady. It's not why you think.
I don't hate winners, okay? If I did, I wouldn't love my Yankees.
I hate WHINERS. Classless freakin WHINERS.
And Brady wears the crown in the category.

How? Well,...I remember being at a bar watching my Bills win a game and on the big screen next to their game were the Pats. Their game was in the 4th quarter and they were winning by 30-something points. And there was Brady, on the sidelines bitching to a ref about a call on his last drive. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?! You're winning by 30 you asshole.

And Randy Moss....I don't think hating him needs definition.
He's right up there with T.O.

So here's to the Giants:
To Eli,..who for one season is not in the shadow of his brother.
To Michael Strahan, to that AMAZING catch by David Tyree...OMG, that was inSANE!
To the incredible work by the Giants defense.
And to any player wearing a white jersey who had a hand on taking Boo-hoo-Brady's ass to the turf.....HERE'S TO YOU BOYS!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Goooooooooo New York !!!! gotta love it.