Friday, March 10, 2006

Does March come in like a lion?

Then being a LEO, no wonder I like it. (at least so far)
It's closer to spring, it has St.Patrick's Day in it and makes us meat-eating Christian's take a cow-break every Friday for the next 6 or 7 weeks. Bring on the fish fry!

Here are some other reasons why I like March right now: (have you noticed I've been doing alot of lists on my blog? it's just as confusing to me, believe me!)

It has five Friday pay days in it
It's not February (Valentine's Day..blahhhhhhhhhh)
It's not November or Christmas-time where you have to blow a bunch of money on anyone
The NASCAR season will finally be in full swing which will give me something to do with my Sunday's now that football season is over
BlowOut Season 3 starts on the 21st: You thought The Bachelor or Flavour of Love had Drama Queens in it, wait until you see Jonathan Antin. The guy cries at the drop of a hat. Don't get me wrong, I'm all about men showing their emotions but this dude is a raging, sobbing freak with a beard of a wife and a kid now. What's next?!
America's Next Top Model:Cycle 6 is upon us so it'll be another season full of cat fights where one girl thinks she's more black than the others and someone who's the most irritating of ALL the broads will make it to the Final Three much to the dismay of every viewer
Every day is one day closer to the May 23rd release of the long-awaited Dixie Chicks new CD "Taking the Long Way". Say what you will about their lack of apologies for saying what most American's think by now...these women are amazing musicians and Natalie's voice; hands down the best I've ever heard. Not to mention she gets to bang Adrian Pasdar. To those haters, get a life! I say bring on The Chicks!
Every day is one day closer to Brokeback Mountain being released on DVD. Sorry but I'm just dying to see Heath and Jake makeout!
And lastly, every day is one more day closer to the NASCAR race at Watkins Glen!!

No comments: