Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Bitch doesn't win the Battle of the Blondes

For once on a reality show the nice girl finished first!
I've admitted before that I watch reality shows and I've been hooked on America's Next Top Model since Cycle 2.
So tonight I suffered through another hour (personally, the cat fights got old in Cycle 2), I like watching the whole process of the photos and what exactly they WANT from the contestants. All the other crap is just Jerry Springer BS to me.

During the finale I thought for sure my favorite's goose was cooked. Her Covergirl photo was gorgeous but when the race is tight, they've always picked the girl who won the runway.
I gave in. When Tyra said "Americas Next Top Model Is....." I finished the sentence with "Melrose" and WAIT!
There was Caridee's picture on the screen!
You would've thought the Bills had won the Super Bowl! (well, I guess I wasn't THAT loud) But I did cheer, and clap and say "OH MY GOD!!" at least 10 times.
I still can't believe it!
Yea, Caridee did bitch alot about Melrose. She was a drama queen like the rest but something about her I still liked. Somewhat of a Vendela quality I guess. That sweetness with a bit of crazy underneath.
To me Melrose was just an annoying perfectionist car salesman.
Hell, she'll get modeling gigs anyway but at least I won't have to see her pathetic mug during the theme song next season or hear her say "This is my life as a Cover Girl"

WAY TO GO CARIDEE!!!

No comments: