Saturday, December 16, 2006

"You nauseate me, Mr. Grinch..."


I was born around the hey-day of Christmas Specials; Rudolph, Frosty and one of my favorites...How the Grinch Stole Christmas.
Although I admit that the live-action version with Jim Carrey is one of my favorites, the original animation holds a special place in my heart as well. There's something about showing someone whose anti-Christmas that makes this time of year even warmer and fuzzier!
While searching for a song on one of my favorite Christmas sites (Santasearch.org) I noticed that they had the full audio version of the cartoon downloaded.
So I thought I'd share it with you and hope that it makes doing your homework or 9-5 work more tolerable.
And just so you know, it's not the TV version but a version where Boris Karloff does ALL the voices; but it does include all the music!
http://santasearch.org/music.asp?PID=2&AudioID=1928

No comments: