Friday, January 05, 2007

Random Friday stuff


Okay, so the Yanks let my beloved Barry Zito get away.
Dang it!
We've got a hot infield and we could've gotten even HOTTER on the pitchers mound. But no!
Well, at least they're trying to ship The Big Uniq's stupid ass back to Arizona.
What a waste of money he was.
And they signed my Mikey Mussina, so I can't be TOO upset.
I was just hoping to see lovely Mr. Zito on TV 3-4 days a week.
When I think about it though, it does make sense that he stays in cali where he can continue his quirky zen-like lifestyle. I'll be interested to see how he and the bad-Barry get along.

What else,....OH! The whole deal with the FDA slapping some fines on the diet pills for being total bullshit.
All I can say is...DUH!!!
It's scary that people are stupid enough to think that just taking some pill will make them skinny. Oh yea, they have ones to make your boobs bigger too!
Come on folks, does the government really need to save us from our lack of commen sense?
I admit, I've gained weight. Right now I weigh more than I ever have in my life.
And I know why.....I got lazy. When I got the bloodclot over the summer I just had other priorities and they didn't include eating right or doing crunches.
So now I'm paying for it. But I'm not one to think there's a miracle pill sold by info-mericial that can make me drop 30lbs in a month. It took me some time to get this way so it's going to take some time to get skinny again.

Can I also tell you that this global warming thing is really paying off up here in Western, NY right now. Wow, the weather has basically been spring-like. People are even GOLFING up here. Crazy isn't it? Although I have this underlying suspicion that when Old Man Winter finally shows up we're going to get our asses buried in snow. It's inevitable.
Well, it'll give me reason to wear that new winter coat I got for Christmas!

Is it Daytona Speed Weeks yet???

2 comments:

joanlw said...

Hey Sue....shake'em in the knees!!!
jw

Suzyg20 said...

Hi Joan,
took me a few to realize who you were! I knew the "saying" was familiar!
thanks for stoppin' by!