Friday, January 25, 2008

Your shorts are like especially gold today

Juno MacGuff: [voice over as track team runs by] When I see them all running like that, with their things bouncing around in their shorts, I always picture them naked, even if I don't want to. All I see is pork swords.

So I went to see the movie Juno last night.
My rating; 4 freakin stars.
I loved it!
It wasn’t the typical modern-day comedy that I hate.
(you know, where “hero” acts like an ass, without one shred of human decency and everyone acts like it’s normal but the “hero” still feels misunderstood)
Juno is a total smart ass, which I LOVE and can relate to, and the story itself is really good.
It doesn’t go where the usual happy-ending movie about teenage pregnancy normally goes.

It’s funny though, it seems like every time I go see a movie SOMEthing ends up happening to make it interesting.
And yes, I’m talking about my follow movie-goers.
What is it about you people?
Is there something in the vestibule that sucks all the brains cells out of your melon until you leave?
No, not ALL of you but I run into at least a couple of you idiots at every screening!!

Here’s what happened last night:
At one point I was the ONLY one in the theatre; then these 3 girls come in, they had the WHOLE theatre to choose from and where do they sit? Right behind me
Then 3 more girls come in, they have a choice of the 200+ other seats to pick from. Where do they sit? Right infront of me, which was okay, but weird.
Then this older couple sat at the other side of my row
Then the middle of the movie, I hear snoring. EXCUSE ME? The dude down my row is asleep…and freakin snoring!!
And his wife/girlfriend/whatever is just sitting there watching the movie like this is normal.
HELLO?!?!?!
I can't have it!!
So I turn to the lady and said "WILL YOU WAKE HIM UP PLEASE!" which started a sea of giggles around me
But seriously...why pay $9.25 to sleep at the movies when you can do that $hit at home for free and annoy no one??

It’s always somethin’!

No comments: