Friday, July 29, 2005

Who knew Converse made eyewear?
well, they do. and I bought a pair. had to get rid of this John Denver-lookin pair that I've been wearing the last what, 7 years?
So last night was the a usual color-the-hair-and-get-rid-of-the-grays night. Men, consider yourself lucky for not having to do this to yourselves. you can do that Just For Men thing if you want and even if you don't women will STILL dig ya. (at least we're supposed to anyway..otherwise we're considered shallow)
what's better is when your eyebrows start going blonde or even gray so you have to color those and then get them plucked and waxed. I walked out of the salon last night looking like Rocky Balboa. okay, maybe not THAT bad but I definitely looked like a caught a good left hook. beauty being pain is NO lie folks.
speaking of being attractive, I have the best looking stylist. (hairdresser,..whatever they're called these days) and if she's not there I go to another hot-looking blonde. my guy friends would be envious. they'd LOVE to have their hair worked on by these chicks. (or any OTHER part of them for that matter) so if you're ever in Rochester, NY and need your hair done, call for Kelly or Bridget at Essentials in Penfield.
come to think of it, I don't think I've ever gone to someone for my hair who wasn't good looking. does that make me shallow?

No comments: