Thursday, July 28, 2005

Why is it that something as simple as shopping and getting exactly what you were looking for can make you SO happy? Does it go back to the cave woman days and being a gatherer?
Yup, I had me one of those nights. Went to the mall with a couple things in mind and actually came home with exactly what I was looking for. and I was so giddy that I had to share it with a friend of mine. she said it even made HER happy.
and what was even more surprising was how friendly the help at the mall was. and the customers. I had people letting me get a dressing room first, had someone let me use the coupon they got in the mail toward MY purchase and the cashiers didn't act like I was inconveniencing their night by being there. (we've all experienced people like that "hey, that's fine that you hate your job but don't take it out on ME!)
and may I just say to you ladies out there...if you've never been measured for a bra, DO IT! you might be surprised how much bigger you are than you thought. there's also alot to be said for gaining weight. sometimes that weight goes places you won't MIND it going. do you think people buy bras off ebay? used ones? because if/when I lose another 10 pounds I'm probably going to be too small for these puppies! (dang!)
I just love Liz Claiborne...make sure you tell her

No comments: