Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I know...Katrina talk is EVERYwhere....but my brain is practically forcing me to get my thoughts out there.
First of all....WHERE IS HOLLYWOOD?! Where are all those stars that turned out in droves when the Tsunami devistated land and now we have something JUST as bad on our soil and no one other than the American Red Cross and people who don't make 6 figure salaries seem to care. $10 toward it even hurts my wallet,..where are the millionaires??? It's a freakin tax write-off isn't it?!
If I was making Uma Thurman-like money I'd be shelling out a huge amount right now. How could you watch any of the coverage on TV and NOT want to do something. and if you still feel like a complete and utter heartless bastard...read this...

http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2005-08-30-katrina-coverage_x.htm

now pick up the phone and call the American Red Cross already!!

I can think of some other people who could help out,...granted, this is just off the top of my head...I could give you more if I really THOUGHT about it:

Paris Hilton,..why don't you put down that 6 grand diamond incrusted thong and do something good in your life for a change?! you self-centered, barbie-doll idiot!!!
Hey Raffy Palmero. How about you take that salary you would've gotten during your steriod-induced haze and do something that might make the MLB fans forgive your sorry a$$!
Ashlee Simpson,....instead of lip-synching in the studio, how about signing a check and pay back the people who actually bought that piece of crap you called a CD last year.
Donald Trump,...get that comb over out of your eyes and do something someone would actually call decent for a change instead of lining your self-absorbed pockets.

okay...I'm done venting for now....I'll be back in about 5 minutes! lol

No comments: