Thursday, September 08, 2005

Enough Katrina talk, time for some Reality TV stuff! Wednesday night is pretty much my favorite night on TV that doesn't involve anything having to do with NASCAR.
First on R U the Girl; T-Boz and Chilli narrowed it down to two girls. My two favorites no less. Mirrah who I think is going to win because of her spirit, how her look fits in with the girls AND her age. O So Krispie I like as well and find it funny now that she reminds me less of Left Eye than Mirrah does. They both can dance, sing and rap pretty differently; either one is a good fit but my mind tells me Mirrah. We'll see in two weeks. At least they got rid of that annoying "Black Britney" chick. So much for the smirk she had on her face when that chick Alji was sent packing last week.
Then Rock Star INXS; my girl Jordis was finally let go. Yeah, she was my favorite but I kind of knew that she wasn't quite the right person to front that band. Amazing voice but a few weeks back her confidence was shaken and she never fully recovered from it. I'll be keeping a close internet eye on her to see what's going on with her next. I'm sure that's not the last I'll hear of her.
Then Kathy Griffin on the D-list. I admit, I didn't much like this woman coming into this show. Granted, I didn't know much about her other than the fact that I heard she had some "work done". Then I saw the episode of Seinfeld she was on and wow, she DOES look alot different. But she's funny. Total smartass and you know I love that! I'd love to see her live. and i liked how honest she was in her show; showed her getting Botox, getting body makeup on her upperbody for the Grammy show. (which I never knew)
So that was my night.
All I have to say about tonight is "ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!?!?!?!??!?!"

No comments: