Wednesday, September 21, 2005

So my days as a fan of INXS are over, or at least totally tainted. Last night they named that Canadian jackass as their new lead singer. Thanks but no thanks boys. If that's the kind of person you want...find some new fans to follow you. Obviously they never watched what happened at the house. Or they're into bastards. So I'll sit here and patiently wait for the new Jordis Unga CD.
at least TLC's R U the Girl was a win-win. I liked both of the finalists but I figured O'So Krispie had it from the get-go. Basically it was hers to lose and she didn't faulter. She did a pretty good job dancing with them to premier their new single last night. Her dancing was a LITTLE off but I think that was just nerves. I was happy for her. now if she would just do something else with her hair and get rid of those face piercings..geez! And Mirrah was totally classy in her loss. love that girl.
that's about all in the reality TV world. I don't watch Big Brother,..I stopped watching Survivor after season 3. I'll probably watch America's Next Top Model again.
And is it me or does EVERY station show the PG-13 version of Sex and the City now? Do the words "over-kill" mean ANYTHING to anyone in the networks?!

No comments: